Monday, May 2, 2011

2 Months of Blessings

Sunday May 1, 2011  Blessing #359

Henslee is 2 months old today. Where does the time go?  It was busy day--we started with Sunday School and church then headed out to lunch.  Next we had to get Katie ready for birthday party (of course this required a lat minute trip to Walmart).  While Trey took her (Thank God for him) Chip, Henslee and I headed out to exercise. Finally, my substitute teacher, Ashley (and Thank God for her--I mean I am not even worried about my students so I'm just enjoying my baby!), came over so we could start planning for final exams.  Trey made spaghetti (again, Wow!) we enjoyed a great meal and then Ashley and I got to work.  After nursing Henslee and tucking the last child in, I finally settled into bed.  It was then that I realized that we had reached the 2 month mark with Henslee.  What a fabulous 2 months--and how thankful I am to have a happy healthy baby and a wonderful home full of Love to raise her in!

No comments: