Thursday, March 17, 2011

Feather The Nest

Sunday February 27, 2010 Blessing #296

Trey spent all day yesterday at the Bethlehem Ministry board meeting--and he works all the time.  Normally, I work all the time too--but on Friday I realized that I needed to be at home, so I went ahead and informed the office that I would start leave tomorrow.  I just know she's about to come--if she doesn't on her own, then she will be coming Wednesday via induction.  I am too uncomfortable to  keep teaching--too swollen to keep standing or sitting, and I have really gotten so pregnant that I am just a BIG distraction for everyone as they all are worried that I am about to go into labor during "their class!".

So, I am thrilled that today our family was at home.  We got the finishing touches ready in Henslee's room--we played with the children, and we didn't feel in a hurry.  I napped off and on all day, sorted clothes, looked out my clean windows, and imagined holding my baby. I can't wait to meet her!

No comments: