Thursday, March 17, 2011

I saw the Light! And it opened up my eyes....

And I am happy now living without you...I've left you Ooohhhhh! (can you hear the Ace of Base song "Sign" as you read the title?--just checking your age).

February 26, 2010  Blessing #295

Well, I am thrilled to be living without the dirt that was caked on my windows. Today, I had the windows professionally cleaned by Hardwick Window Service-and it might be the best money I have ever spent!  I don't know what happened, but one day a month or so ago I looked at the windows and couldn't believe their degree of nastiness.  I just couldn't wrap my head around bringing home a clean, fresh, new baby to a house with dirty windows (this is a trend--I had the car detailed for the same reason!).  In fact, I could barely sleep knowing how dirty the windows were...but they are not anymore!  They are so clean I need sunglasses in the house.  The light in my home has been a fabulous pick me up--and I needed one today. I am having so many contractions and so much pelvic discomfort-this baby has to be coming soon.  Anyway, today I'm thankful for clean windows--and the feeling that my home is that much closer to ready to welcome Little Henslee.

No comments: