Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Free Stuff!

I was up early today--furious with myself for falling asleep before I graded that stack of papers and before I caught up on my blessing.  Maybe I should just start writing in the morning....this baby shuts me down at night!  My day at work promises to be hectic, because I'm starting behind, but I'm trying to not equate hectic with bad.  I always tell my kids, "Decide to have a good day, and that's usually what happens!"  But, it's not always as easy as it sounds.  In any case, here's my blessing for yesterday......

September 7, 2010 Blessing #132  (still a day late).....

I am thankful that I saved my maternity clothes.  I spent the day cleaning out my closet-packing up things I can't wear for a while (and maybe ever again, but here's hoping) and unpacking maternity clothes I'd been storing in the garage.  Then I picked up a high chair and book case for the baby's room from my sister, and I will get a crib from her later on.  Somewhere around here I have stored a pack and play, boy and girl clothes, a baby sling, and monitor.  Thank the Lord--because we don't have two nickels to rub together!  Oh, I believe that He (or She, don't get me started) provides, but sometimes its through our own thriftiness.  I have been anxious about where this baby will sleep, what it will wear, and what I'm going to wear on the way up and down--and today some of those anxieties are gone.

No comments: