Friday, September 3, 2010

Letting Down

A 3 day weekend is just what the baby ordered.  I am so excited to have time (between naps, of course) to inventory maternity clothes, organize my closet, watch the dogs,  and play with my children.  The kids are still carried away with the idea of a new baby--they keep talking to and rubbing my tummy.  Might be the cutest thing ever.

It has been a fabulous, but long week. We considered going to the Academy football game tonight--but when we were on the way home Chip informed me that he wouldn't be up for the game until he'd had a 4 hour nap. So, we are piled up on the blue sofa watching Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in The Tooth Fairy.  We will turn in early, sleep late, and enjoy the letting down that comes with knowing we have no card to punch tomorrow.

September 3, 2010 Blessing #129

I am thankful for a few low key days with my family, a break  in the heat, and that my children are still fired up about this new baby.

No comments: