Monday, September 27, 2010

Sunny Days.....Taking the Clouds Away....On my way.....remember this?

September 27, 2010 Blessing #153

I didn't exercise all last week.  I was so tired from hiking in the mountains the week before, and then trying to catch up in my classes, I just couldn't find the minutes for it.  I'm sure it contributed to my dreary weekend-I think I'm more sensitive than most to changes in my body and mood, but when I haven't exercised I feel different.  I was determined that I would get back at it today--and woke up to a torrential downpour.  Then, amazingly, just as my free period was rolling around, the sky cleared and I got in a 1 hour walk in beautiful weather.  It was such a gift--it changed everything about my outlook, my energy level, and my mood.  So today I'm thankful for the period of sunshine--because it was raining shortly thereafter again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally understand, Anna!! I am working 7a-7p right now, and I get no daylight! Last night got home at 6 and I was able to go for a long run before dark. Such a huge blessing. Love you!