Monday, November 22, 2010

Just have to brag a bit.....

Out of order, but I'm trying not to get too caught up in dogma!

November 19, 2010  Blessing #182

Today was service day at school. It is unbelievable to watch the young people work together all over the community to make a difference.  I am not one to love missing class time, but this is my favorite day of the year. Anyway, I worked with a group of students who wanted to do something for Bethlehem Ministry---the group I work with and travel with in Haiti.  They took video footage and photos from our March trip, and created this great video for youtube.  It is wild that they did it from start to finish in just a few hours.  So, today, I am thankful for Samuel, Priya, Nilu, and Bethany--and that these kids are standing up for what they believe in.  Give it a watch and tell me I don't have the best job in the world.

No comments: