Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bones

Thursday, February 10, 2011 Blessing #279

I had my first meeting for my new work with UGA today.  It was lovely--and I am pretty excited about spending a few weeks this summer getting young people interested in science.  I will get to spend time genetics, robotics, math, and life science labs.  It is a fabulous opportunity for me to refresh my content knowledge and enthusiasm.  I am a bit worried about how I will do all of this with a baby in tow, but I know that I have done harder things toting a baby, so I think it will all work out.

Speaking of enthusiasm, Thursday night is Bones night on TV.  Seriously--best science show on TV! I can't wait!

So, today, I'm thankful for professional opportunites to grow and TV that gets me pumped about science.

No comments: