Monday, February 14, 2011

Lessons Learned

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 Blessing #277

What a day!  I spent every free period in some type of meeting-and even though they were good meetings, they still took a major chunk out of my workday.  I had my last yoga class today, which made me feel fabulous.  Then it was off to Chip's next to last basketball game-and it was wonderful to see Trey in the stands.  He may be home, but we've hardly seen each other.  Our lives are just whirlwinds.

I have been fairly uncomfortable today--I really had forgotten all the contractions and pressure that comes along with the end of pregnancy. I didn't have that so much with Chip, but I did with Katie.  So, tonight I looked back at my pregnancy calendar from Katie and saw that all these symptoms are just par for the course in my 35 week.  What is wild is that Chip and Katie came just a few weeks from now....I think I'm still in some sort of pregnancy denial--but these recent symptoms serve as pretty good reminders that this baby is in there and she will not be much longer.  Yikes!

So, today--I'm thankful for the lessons from yoga-I'm thankful for what Chip is learning from basketball-and I'm thankful that Henslee is reminding me to get ready!

No comments: