Thursday, July 22, 2010

Way Past Bedtime

I almost forgot! I climbed in to bed with heavy-lidded eyes and realized I hadn't done my entry. We just got home from my friend Julie's house. We had so much fun and stayed way past bed time. It's a great thing about summer that we can relax a little on the routine. It is also great news that I can't go to sleep until I've completed this exercise.
That's a habit with staying power.

Anyway, counting blessings is easy tonight.

Blessing #86, July 22, 2010

I am thankful for friends and for being able to spend time with them. Tonight we all had play dates. Julie's kids match up perfectly in age with mine, so they paired off and played great together. Julie and I got to visit and really catch up on our busy summers. It was a great ending to a great day. Now, my eyes are closing so I have got to turn in!

No comments: