Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blessed Relief

Finally, Chip is feeling better!  He slept solid last night until 9am-woke with no hives, no sign of itching, and just the remnants of a cough.  We have been busy picking up dry cleaning, stripping the sheets, and working on make up work.  He is tremendously relieved to be feeling better, and I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.  There is nothing worse than watching your children suffer and feeling powerless to stop it.

Katie is still pretty congested but has no fever, so both kids will head back to school tomorrow.  Trey and I can both head back to work.  Today the blessing is easy.

August 26, 2010 Blessing #121

Thank God for healthy children.  When all is going well I think we forget how miserable it is when they are sick. It is so stressful on the children and the parents.  I am blessed that my children are feeling better!

No comments: