Friday, August 20, 2010

Tonight it's Simple

It was a great first week.  The kids and I are that wonderful kind of tired that comes from hard work and long days.  And now, it's Friday and we get to spend tomorrow recovering.  We'll have a big breakfast, stay in our pajamas and work puzzles, and then maybe head to the pool.  Of course at some point, we will have to catch up on laundry and grocery shopping, but with enough sleep anything sounds doable.

August 20, 2010  Blessing #115

I am glad we had a good week. I am thankful for our school, for work that I love, and the tired feeling that comes with a job well done.  And I am blessed that I have this weekend time with my family.  I used to coordinate tutoring services in a trailer park near by, and the parents there worked nearly round the clock at the chicken plant to provide for the families.  I feel so fortunate to have it this good.

No comments: