Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Dog house

Well, it finally happened. I had every intention of writing about a blessing last night, but as I was reading to Katie, I fell asleep.  It was the drooling, mouth agape kind of sleep.  Trey did wake me close to 11 and reminded me about my blog, but I just couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to do it.  So, I guess I messed up.......


Better late than never!  Yesterday the kids had orientation in their new classrooms.  They came home so pumped for the new year.  I heard all about their teachers and friends.  Their excitement was so intense it was almost palpable.

Blessing #111, for August 16, 2010  (posted 1 day late)

I am so fortunate that my children are able to attend this school, and that they love it.  They have been nurtured and challenged by their teachers, and they feel good and safe when they walk onto the campus.  Athens Academy is such a tremendous part of and gift to our family.

No comments: