Sunday, August 15, 2010

Butterflies

It's the night before school starts.  I've been to the grocery store to stock up for the kids' lunches, and  to my classroom to make sure everything is in order.  I attended the parent meeting for Katie's class and smelled the newly polished floors, crayons, and pencils.  Now I can't settle down to sleep.  It happens every year--I get so excited about the first day I get butterflies.  They're not from nerves, but from excitement.  I love the first day of school!

August 15, 2010  Blessing #110

I am thankful that I still get so excited about a new year of school.  I know I will be blessed by each of the new students I meet tomorrow-that we'll have all kinds of adventures in science together-and that I'll be learning right a long with them.  What a great job I have!

No comments: