Wednesday, June 9, 2010

1000 Things

It's one of those days. I can list a 1000 things I'm thankful for, but I can't seem to focus on any of them for an entry. I've got the laundry on one side of me, the kitchen cabinets half emptied (that's the next project on the "to do" list"), and a pile of silly bands that needs to be cleaned up. And I am tired. The kind of tired you get when you are in the sun for a long time. I spent 4 hours at the pool today playing with my children. I could write pages and pages about how lucky I am that my family has the opportunity to play together or the blessing that is an automatic washing machine. But, I don't have pages and pages of writing in me tonight, so I'll keep it simple.


Blessing #43, June 9, 2010

I am thankful for time to play with my children and clean clothes, and I am thankful that I am finding more blessings than I can count.

No comments: