Thursday, January 6, 2011

Priceless Partner

Thursday, January 6, 2011  Blessing #244

I hesitate to even start typing--after reading my last two posts, it's pretty clear that I've been grumpy.  I'm not much better tonight. I haven't slept well all week-partly because I am still adjusting to being back on my routine and partly because I can't get comfortable (at least not for very long).  Up to get a TUMS, up to potty, etc....all night long!  Add to that my racing mind--once I'm roused for something I get to perseverating--it is a recipe for a sleepless night.

So, tonight I am beyond thankful for leftover vegetable soup and cornbread.  I'm so blessed that when Daddy got home we ate together-and then I got to check out.  They are all laughing and snuggling on the couch-and I'm about 30 seconds from getting horizontal and fast asleep.  Thank God for a hands on, loving, gentle father--it is fabulous to have a partner in this parenting gig, and I couldn't have asked for a better one.

No comments: