Monday, January 24, 2011

Safety First

Saturday January 22, 2011 Blessing #260

We spent the day at home while our new security system was installed. I suppose it is the mother bear hormones coupled with Trey's upcoming trip to Haiti that have me spooked.  We've been in this house 6.5 years, and I have never felt the need for an alarm-but pregnancy #3 did me in.   It is a wonderful birthday present to Henslee (March ????) and me (March 22) from my parents--and I am thankful.

The next items on my list are a new fire extinguisher and 3 new escape ladders for the upstairs rooms.  My nesting isn't just about closet cleaning--but also about insuring safety.  So, today I'm thankful for my protective instincts--and that my family is helping us too!  Also, I am worn out--so it was the perfect day for me to be house bound with my feet up!

No comments: