Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Waddling Contradiction

Saturday, January 29, 2011 Blessing #267

You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment. ~Dave Barry, "Things That It Took Me 50 Years to Learn"

Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you

Before you were here an hour I would die for you

This is the miracle of Mother's Love.

-- Maureen Hawkins

Oh I love Saturdays!  We got up early to have breakfast with Daddy this morning-The kids are playing outside (yea Sunshine!), the laundry is going, the kitchen is clean, and now I'm sitting with my feet up.  It is fabulous.  I feel productive and rested all at the same time--and I know it will last until I have to get up to go potty.  We have a lot to look forward to today--we get to see Chip play basketball and then we get to pick up Henslee's crib from Jean's house.

My feet are swelling a bit, my pelvis has just started aching, and it is hard to imagine that I will be doing this 4 more weeks (and while starting a 2nd job? I'm looney)--but at the same time, I'm so excited!  A crib! A closet and dresser-each full of baby clothes-and it will be no time before I'm rubbing peach fuzz on my little girls head--and kissing her toes!

No comments: