Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Freezing Time

December 26, 2010  Blessing #233

We woke up this morning to a beautiful landscape-I can't get over seeing a real snow fall on Christmas!  We spent the morning warm, dry, and safe inside waiting for the snow to stop.  We did get some time to play outside.  Katie only lasted about 5 minutes.  Turns out she likes to look at snow more than play in it.  That is just fine with me, since I don't have snow worthy clothes that will cover my pregnant belly!  Chip loved it and he and his Dad turned it in to a Nerf battleground.   So, this day I am thankful for our warm, safe home and time to just enjoy each other.  We had to reschedule one of our favorite gatherings in Conyers, but here it felt like Christmas day just kept going.  How often do we wish we could freeze time?  Well, the Scotts pulled it off!  Almost literally!

No comments: