Friday, December 10, 2010

Soak them in!

December 10, 2010  Blessing #217

It has a been a long day--we got home at 10 or so from the Academy basketball games, and now I'm so sleepy I'm not sure I can keep my eyes open long enough to get through this entry.  So, I'm going to be quick.  First of all it was a W in the books for the boys' and girls' teams against a big rival--so that felt great!  Secondly, I love watching my students excel outside of the classroom.  And now, I'm thrilled that it is Friday, my whole family is snug in their beds--and we don't have to wake up early!  Oh, it is a plenty busy weekend, but we don't have to start it with a frenzied morning rush--and that is a nice change.  We can linger at the breakfast table, we can actually get the dishes loaded, and I can take a few minutes to just soak in my precious children.  Every Mom needs that!

No comments: