Thursday, December 2, 2010

Moving right Along!

November 23, 2010  Blessing #208

I left school today at 1:30--I had already finished teaching for the day, and headed to the Doctor.  Henslee and I needed a check up.  I didn't end up getting seen till 5 or so--he was busy delivering a baby, so I got a leg up on my errands and got the last harvest wreath from Hobby Lobby for 50% off.  Then I headed to Kohl's and bought flat ware and new glasses for the crowd of 25 I'm anticipating on Thanksgiving day.  I even got the kids Happy Meals (a major treat--they never get to go to McDonalds) before I picked them up and toted them with me back to the Doctor's office. 

The good news is everything is moving right along as it should-but I did find out I'm a touch anemic.  Dilutional anemia in pregnancy is pretty common, and easily corrected with an increase in iron intake.  It was great to start my break with 3 happy healthy children.  I have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving holiday!

No comments: