Thursday, December 2, 2010

Just in Time

November 22, 2010  Blessing #207

It is a Monday morning, and I'm tired.  It just seems like at work I have been stuck in a rut with a steady stream of deadlines and more than usual things to do.  Something is going on with my hip--I think I'm having IT band discomfort from my spreading pelvis and time on my feet, and that is making me think I need a break.  For teachers, that is code for we need a school holiday.  All teachers know it way more work to miss school than to be there.  Well, today the good news is that I'm about to have that break. Monday just seems a bit lighter when it is the Monday of a 2 day work week.  So, except for the limp and odd stance as I try to stretch my IT band, there is an extra spring in my step today!  I'm thankful for the upcoming change in routine for my whole family.  We all need the rest!

No comments: